Various places around Leamington Spa
Wow, they were pretty awful pictures, weren't they? I suppose they're just for illustrative purposes, so it shouldn't matter all that much. Let's go through them one at a time:
- A bench. Exciting!
- Another bench, this time in a small shelter just outside the Citizens' Advice Bureau. I have no idea why this sheltered area exists, but I liked it. It got a book.
- A car windscreen. Herein begins a fairly entertaining exercise in picking cars totally at random and deciding to leave books on the windscreen roughly in front of the steering wheel.
- Nondescript car.
- Another car, but this time a picture I like. It's a nice red. Also, just to the left of where I left the book was a Warwick University Car Park Pass. Yes!
- Big car.
- Painfully dark car.
- Car outside flats where people were singing very loudly
- NOT A CAR! This is actually the doorway to the church near to my house. I felt they might like a free book. The security light, although beneficial to a nice photo, made me feel really suspicious.
- People carrier.
Now, I am aware of the dangers of many of these book placements. There's a chance that they might get damaged by the weather (although I hope the food bags prevent that) or by an unobservant driver, and a chance the person who finds it might not appreciate it or that a drunkard may come across it and move it. But I really like the idea of someone finding something totally unexpected, and I feel that outweighs the risks.